October 22, 12-3:30 PM, Paris Cemetery Walking Tours
Learn the fascinating stories behind the names on the headstones. Hour long tours every half hour beginning at 12 PM and last tour at 3:30 PM. Cost $10 per person, students under 15 free. Must reserve tickets in advance, including students, at the Hopewell Museum or call 859-987-7274. Proceeds benefit HPBC/HM and Paris Cemetery. *Alternate date due to funeral or weather will be Oct. 29th.
In September, we held a potluck and recognition supper in honor of all of our hard working volunteers. We honored several volunteers with awards that evening. We want to congratulate the following:
- Special Project Award, Nancy O’Malley
- Board Member Award, Dickie Brunner
- Annual Service Award, 2015-2016, Tom Moore
- Lifetime Service Award, Kenney Roseberry
- Next Year we will also begin to give an annnual "most hours" award.